To Our Valued Guests:
The safety of our guests and staff will always be our top priority and we want you to feel confident when visiting Splash Universe.
According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), for the majority of people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low. There is not widespread circulation in most communities in the United States.
That being said, we pride ourselves on a strict daily cleaning process that ensures we continue to be a fun, clean, and safe environment for our guests and staff. This includes defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas, access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers, and end-of-day sanitation procedures for restroom, kitchen and all attractions.
Our Standard Cleaning Procedures Include:
- Regular Before & After-Hours Deep Cleanse
- Frequent Cleaning, Wipe-Down and Sanitizing for all Attractions During Open Hours
- Frequent Restroom Checks for Cleanliness & Safety Throughout the Day
- Daily Activity Area Checks for Cleanliness & Safety
- Accessible Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the Facility
Thank you in advance for your continued support of Splash Universe Waterpark Resort. We look forward to seeing you soon!